To Show Hosts
For Free Offers
For Buying Air Time
All Contact Info
These links are for Web sites of a non-programming nature, that we at WWCR like or recommend for one reason or another. The listings below are in alphabetical order. If you know of a Web page pertaining to shortwave radio and/or WWCR that you think should be listed here, but isn't, please e-mail Ask WWCR and let us know about it.
- Amateur Radio and DX Reference Guide
One of many good sites pertaining to Ham Radio and communications.
- Amateur Radio Command Center
Another good site pertaining to Ham Radio and communications.
- The American Radio Relay League
Amateur Radio's U.S.A. Representatives to the IARU.
- American Red Cross
They are there when you need them most.
- The Association of North American Radio Clubs
Umbrella organization representing listeners' clubs covering entire frequency spectrum from 30 kHz to 300 GHz. Annual convention in the USA in March.
- Bibles On The World Wide Web
American Standard Version, King
James Version, New
International Version, Revised
two Italian sites: Italian
site 1, Italian
site 2, Japanese,
Required Reading in any language.
- Calendars Through The Ages
An interesting look at the way we keep track of time.
- The Constitution Of The United States Of America
If you've never read it, take some time and do so now.
- Continental Electronics
Manufacturer of transmitters used by WWCR.
- DX Zone
Amateur Radio Internet Guide
- The Federal Communications Commission
WWCR's Governing Agency.
- Fellowship of European Broadcasters
Representing Christians in European broadcasting.
- The Federal Consumer Information Center
Consumer information on a variety of topics.
The Federal Emergency Management Agency.
- Find Your Local Church(-es)
For all 50 states and certain other parts of the world.
- The Flag Of The United States
History and information on the US Flag.
- Genesis Communications Network
Satellite Program Provider.
- The Government Of The United States Of America
Links to U.S. federal government agencies.
- Greenwich 2000
Where East meets West at the Greenwich Meridian (0? Longitude)
- Grove Enterprises
Publisher of Monitoring Times Magazine.
- Historic Places of the Civil Rights Movement
A National Register of Historic Places Travel Itinerary.
- How Far Is It?
Find the distance between two places.
- How To Be Saved
The Way Of Salvation
What Must I Do To Be Saved?
So, what are you waiting for?
- HST Public Pictures
Hubble Space Telescope Pictures.
- Jim Hawkins' Radio & Broadcast Technology Page
Lots of links, tours, etc. for the radio enthusiast.
- Learn CPR
Good information to learn and know.
National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
- National Religious Broadcasters
Representing Christian Broadcasters in the USA.
- New Millennium Concepts
Sponsor of several live talk programs.
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
- No Internet Tax
Take a stand against Internet taxation.
- Popular Communications
The Monitoring Magazine.
- Presidential Prayer Team
The Presidential Prayer Team.
- Radio Netherlands' Receiver Shopping List
Current and recently discontinued receivers reviews.
- RF Safety Calculator
A Must for Amateur Radio Operators.
The Radio Society of Great Britain.
- Society of Broadcast Engineers
A professional broadcast engineering organization.
- Solar Terrestrial Activity Report
A daily look at sunspot numbers, the solar flux, the A index and more.
- Stop Judicial Tyranny
Up-to-date information on threats posed by activist judges and what you can do about it.
- Sunspot Index Data Center
The Royal Observatory of Belgium.
- Ten Commandments
King James Version - Exodus 20:1-17
- Tennessee Titans Online
- Time Zone Around The World-1
- Time Zone Around The World-2
- Tommy's List of Live Cams Worldwide
An interesting way to see other parts of the world.
- U.S. National Debt Clock
Something to think about.
- We Are Not Afraid
Over the top at times, but the message is clear.
- Web-Controlled Shortwave Receivers
JavaRadio (multiple receiver sites)
The Original Web-Controlled Shortwave Radio, VA, USA
VisualRadio (multiple receiver sites)
World Wide Web Consortium.
- World Factbook
A wealth of information from around the world.
- World Maps
WWCR provides global coverage. These are on-line world maps provided by MSN.
NIST Time & Frequency Division-Radio Station WWV.
1996-2017 F.W. Robbert Broadcasting Co., Inc.